Mon-Fri 9a-5p

1 609 512 1468

134 Franklin Corner Road, Suite 101B, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648

Princeton Integrative Health offers the Highest Quality & Most Advanced Chiropractic Care Available Today!

Family Chiropractic Care

The body has been designed in a way that our nervous system controls and coordinates every single function that is necessary for life and health; our joints, muscles, heart, lungs, glands, and so on. The nervous system consists of the brain, spinal cord, and wide array of peripheral nerves that course throughout our body. 

The presence or absence of symptoms such as pain or weakness do not tell us whether we are healthy or not; they are the LAST thing to show up and the FIRST thing to leave. Only 15% of our nerves deal with pain; to be healthy, we must look at the other 85% as well. Science estimates that 50-70% of our cells are diseased or damaged BEFORE we ever observe a symptom. So being healthy has to do with how our body is functioning, not directly with how it's feeling. 

The Doctor of Chiropractic is a licensed primary healthcare provider that increases health by restoring and maintaining optimal functional capacity of the human frame. They are the authority on conservative management of neuromusculoskeletal conditions. Chiropractic is an extremely safe, natural way of getting to the root CAUSE of a person's concern, not merely managing the symptoms only to leave the underlying problem there. As our body functions better, we get healthier, and have less and less health problems in life. Chiropractic alleviates symptoms by getting to the cause and  PREVENTS further unnecessary health issues later in life. 

The Doctor of Chiropractic is the only licensed healthcare professional in the world that is legally trained to detect and correct what is called subluxation. Science has dubbed subluxations as the Silent Killer because they long exist before we ever have a symptom. They are misalignments in the spine and other joints in the body that impede communication of the nervous system between brain and body. Research tells us that it takes the weight of a dime to impede the function of our nerves up to 60%. The sooner subluxations are found and corrected the less dysfunction and sickness our bodies incur. 

Science tells us that an individual is subluxated every 7-10 days; that is why it is so important to get our spines and bodies checked regularly, much like we don't only brush our teeth when they hurt. Chiropractic care is beneficial for children and adults of all ages. Subluxations are detected and corrected specifically and gently, increasing the function and health of an individual, helping them to live with the optimum quality of health and life that they deserve.   

*Call Us, Request Appointment, or Click to SCHEDULE.